Yes, we do. Fixed price packages are among the main option which outsourcing provider offers to clients. In addition, the hourly rate is popular in Civil Engineering & CAD Drafting Services.
In this article, we look at the advantages and disadvantages of the hourly rates option and the fixed pricing option to show you which is better to use and when.
Hourly rates option:
- Flexible requirements and revisions on each project.
- Only pay for the time spent on specific tasks.
- No need to spend much time estimating the details of work.
- Undefined budget.
- Need to manage the process.
When to use:
- Dynamic requirements.
- Unclear project scope.
- Flexibility is required.
- Long-term project that involved revisions and comments from the city or client.
Fixed pricing option:
- Finalized pricing.
- Little to no management.
- Rigid terms. It is hard to adjust during the implementation.
- Long planning. It requires discussing and estimating every detail and scope of work.
When to use:
- Project with clear requirements.
It is recommended that you choose a pricing option based on the type of project you have. If you have a clear understanding of your project then a fixed-price option should be used.
However, if the project is quite flexible and requirements change frequently, then the hourly rate option should be chosen.
We hope this article can help you choose a reasonable pricing option for your project. Please contact us if you need further information related to outsourcing services.