Do you concern about data security while choosing a Civil Outsourcing provider?
Most of our clients require a high level of data security before deciding to sign a contract. We understand the importance of information security and confidential assurance in outsourcing services.
We have been working over 5 years in Civil Engineering Outsourcing Services and receive the same questions related to data security regularly. So We would like to share with you how we protect your data at CivilOutsoucing.com.
1. Data sharing:
– Only authorized employees are allowed to use and share data and only for work purpose. At CivilOutsourcing.com strictly prohibited sharing information, source files to the third party.
– We sign confidential agreements between your business and our company, between our company and all of our employees before starting the project.
-Our transcription employees are not allowed to bring in or take out any paper, printout or written documents.
2. Network security:
– Workstations and networks are secured by anti-virus, anti-malware, anti-phishing, spam blockers, URL filters, and other standard protections.
– We disable all the external drives in the systems at CivilOutsourcing.com.
– At the same time, any measure necessary to protect your data will be applied
– Login is protected by the 2-factor authentication.
– Regular system auditing.
– Using the latest anti-virus program for all single PC.
-Centralized backing management.
– We conduct technical evaluations following our standardized to ensure that all the systems in our office meet the necessary security agreements.
– We use authorized software only for our computers.
Should you have any questions or queries. Let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you very soon.